I have a rather talented sister. Look at this yummy pudding she made! I thought I was the baker in the family… :) amilliontinybits:
Delicious and easy puddings are the best. And especially puddings that have to be said with some sort of accent like this one. I feel it just asks to be said with a posh accent like ‘flaaaan’. Anyway enough of that. There is no way you can mess up this recipe. Super easy and so tasty.
113 g digestive biscuits.
57g butter (2 oz)
1 level tsp castor sugar
150 ml double cream
170 g condensed milk (6 oz)
2 large lemons
1. Crush digestives with a rolling pin.
2. Melt butter in a pan, add sugar and blend with biscuit crumbs.
3. Mix well and press into a 7 inch pie dish.
4. Bake for 8 mins
1. Mix cream, condensed milk and grated lemon rind.
2. Slowly beat in the lemon juice.
3. Pour mixture over base and into flan case & chill for a few hours.